DEDICATED PATIENT CONTACT MANAGEMENT
Automated patient contact programs are by their nature complex and heavily dependent on the quality of their design and the preciseness of their execution to be successful. They require continuous management to monitor and fulfill the original design and objectives, while ensuring the delivery of strictly positive patient experiences. The risks are high, as incorrectly functioning program components may operate across hundreds, or thousands, of simultaneously automated connections to your most precious asset—your patient list.
After nearly 20 years of managing complex and high volume automated contact programs, we know this firsthand. This is why we assign a dedicated patient contact manager to work as a primary point of contact with each of our customers. The patient contact manager is responsible for championing customer needs to ensure delivery of commitments, while analyzing initial customer program requirements, thus, managing the delivery of enhancements and custom functionality and keeping customers apprised of program performance. The dedicated contact manager is the front line of support for tweaking program performance, adding additional service options and identifying new ways of further optimizing programs to achieve and surpass stated business objectives.
SkyCreek Health’s dedicated patient contact managers:
- Meet with customer management and stakeholders to capture program requirements, document interaction design parameters and define target performance objectives
- Interface with SkyCreek Health’s professional services, product engineering and product support groups to manage the fulfillment of customer program changes, resolution of technical issues and delivery of custom enhancements
- Design, implement and manage proof-of-concept systems to help customers socialize, build support and justify funding to deliver target cost savings
- Monitor daily performance of customer programs, triage and troubleshoot any technical issues and coordinate reporting and status updates
- Periodically analyze operational statistics, benchmark performance and leverage lessons learned and best practices gleaned from other operations to recommend process improvements that can further elevate performance and optimize patient contact program cost efficiency
- Manage overall program success, quality assurance and customer satisfaction
Each member of our dedicated patient contact management team has over 15 years of experience managing complex and high-volume contact operations. We bring the entire extent and scope of this experience to each of our customers.
Our commitment is to achieving and preserving patient contact excellence.